Happy Stamping To you all!
I have been anticipating the release of Scrap and Stamp Arts April 2008 issure for a while now. I’m pretty sure my “Never Ending Card” will be published in this issue.
Here are the instructions:
All Stamps Sparkle N Sprinkle
Flowers Plate 210 flowers
Plate 234 flowers
Plate 270 flowers
584-260C spring daisies
Plate 258 Valentine heart
Bars & circles border 1543-303K
Tiptoe the tulip 815-271A
Sizzix Die Flower Power #2
Embossing Tape 99538
Sparkle N Sprinkle
Crystal 3-D Lacquer Craft store
Glitter G1038 Sunny Daze
Sparkle N Sprinkle
Crinkled paper I used a old grocery receipt
Double sided tape
Teal dye ink dark and light
1. Cut 3” X 6” pieces card stock.
2. Score at 1 ½” from both ends and fold toward the middle.
3. Crease these two pieces thoroughly, unfold and re-crease from the opposite side.
4. Place two pieces horizontally on work surface.
5. Place the other two pieces vertically on top of the first two pieces. Make certain that all outside edges match as closely as possible. * It is important that the crease lines match.*
6. Carefully adhere the common corners of all four sides, use the strong embossing tape.
7. Card construction is now complete.
8. Be mindful to plan the placement of the stamped images or photos before actually putting them in place, because the opening of the card reveals another area. It is very important to plan carefully!
To continue you will need
• Ten 1 ¼” X 2 ¾” pieces of light blue card stock.
• Twelve 1 ¼” square pieces of light blue card stock.
• Six 2 ¾” square pieces of light teal card stock.
• Ten 1” X 2 ½” pieces of white card stock
• Twelve 1 ¼” square pieces of white card stock
• Six 2 ½” square pieces of white card stock
1. Stamp and color border and flower images.
2. To create texture, crumple up a piece of paper, dab into light lavender ink and then apply to the paper.
1. Stamp and Color flowers as shown.
2. Cut out sizzix flowers and apply to card front, embellish with glitter.
1. Stamp images from valentine plate and adhere.
2. Stamp tulip over border and adhere, cover with crystal lacquer and let dry.
3. Stamp sentiment and adhere.
4. Apply sizzix flowers and adhere, embellish images with glitter.
1. Stamp images and Color, apply crystal lacquer to tulips and embellish the flower with glitter.
Complete instructions for this may be viewed on the web at www.hgtv.com it was featured on the Carol Duval Show, Episode CDS-1452. This is my version of the card using the Sparkle N Sprinkle designs.
Designer – Sparkle N Sprinkle
401 Kokomo Ct.
Laurel, MD 20724