If you would like a current list of the Sparkle N Sprinkle, Stampin up and other (mounted and unmounted) stamps I am selling, please email me at email@example.com. Keep in mind I will ship all items via US priority mail and that postage prices will be going up on Monday May 12. Which happens to be my Mother’s birthday and the first day blog candy will start.
I am offering great prices, so check back, its a first come – first serve kinda deal.
I jumped in today! I bought some Copic Markers. This company (after doing alot of research) has them at the best price! I am also selling off my Marvy markers (like new, very inky) for .25 cents each. If you want to know what I’m selling — email me! (I am compiling a word doc with all the details so I can send it out when ever I need it). This company (oozak) has free shipping on orders of over $25.00 as well. I sprang for the express shipping since I kinda have to have them NOW!
I finally (after like two months) opened up and used my Scor-Pal. My review — I love it. It is pretty handy, does a great job with the score lines and I love doing the 3-D projects. They have a special forum on splitcoast stampers and you can view it by clicking here. So many great ideas and projects. So little time! If you decide to buy one, spring for the beautiful teal case, it is so nice since you can put some paper in the case and carry your scor-pal!
Remember at current I am a ‘homeless’ designer. If you know of a company (or represent one) looking for designers, I’m your girl!
Ok, todays Proverbs 31 woman lesson: Today we will talk about The woman and her Devotion as a home maker.
I know most of you are like me and don’t like the term ‘housewife’. I know I don’t like that term at all. We married great men who are providing for us and our children, who earn a good living so that we can stay home and tend to the important stuff. I am Mike’s wife, and the caretaker of my home and family.
Today we will look at verses 13-19 of Proverbs 31. Here are the verses.
- 13. She looks for wool and flax and works with her hands in delight.
works joyfully. She must have been a stamper! Delight in what ever work the Lord gives you to do.
- 14. She is like merchant ships; She brings her food from afar.
goes extra mile to get choicest goods. Are you a picky shopper, searching for only the best for your family? It is really a Pay it forward principal. By providing good nutrition for our families we are providing for a healthier future.
- 15. She rises also while it is still night and gives food to her household and portions to her maidens. She is disiplined. Even though I’m spoiled for the most part my sweet husband awakens early in the morning and gets up with the 13 year old and makes sure he is provided for including breakfast and his morning medications. I have no problem with his help, I treasure this time. It is a great time for him to have with Chad alone. I also want you to notice that the Proverbs 31 woman is not a one woman show, she had maidservants (like house keepers and nanny’s) helping her out. She knew how to properly manage a household.
- 16. She considers a field and buys it; From her earnings she plants a vineyard.
enterprising, prudent with money. I have to admitt, I’m the spender among us, my sweet husband is not only the provider but the deligent one who tracks stocks, investments and money issues. I do well to pay the bills and balance the check book. We do not own land, however we have a small garden I love to tend to and provide fresh things for our family.
- 17. She girds herself with strength and makes her arms strong. She is not lazy. Her strength often comes from self disipline, and devotion to the Lord first and family second. In other words she embrasses life with an energetic attitude.
- 18. She senses that her gain is good;Her lamp does not go out at night.
good steward To be a good steward means you plan and communicate. You make the most of what you are given and you are always ‘on call’ so to speak.
- 19. She stretches out her hands to the distaff, and her hands grasp the spindle. This is a very basic principle. Give to others and do to others as you will have them do unto you. The Golden Rule. She is not afraid of giving a hug to some one in need, or taking a meal to a needy family. She isn’t afraid of work. She welcomes it and also enjoys the opportunity to serve others.
My two cents: (I swear I don’t have too much more than that in my purse — again) With all areas of life, give the Lord both prayer requests (state your needs wants and desires) and your sin (all the stuff you can’t handle, don’t understand and don’t necessarily agree with) The trick here is to lay it at the feet of Jesus. Walk away. Don’t go back and look for it. Leave it there. Christ is more than capable of holding our deepest desires and forgiving our deepest sins. Allow him to do so.
Today’s Prayer: Dear Heavenly Father,
I come to you with many wants and desires, you truly know my heart. Allow me to learn and grow in you so that I become a become of Christ. May my heart’s light shine in a world full of darkness. May you use me in what ever ways you would have me serve. Bless those who are in my life and I thankyou for my Michael. My earthly provider and your servant. In Jesus Name…Amen!
That’s it for today! Stay tuned for more Proverbs 31 woman!