Hello There Every one!
Before I tell you about my happy discovery, the card above was made by sending a piece of vanilla card stock through my Big Shot machine using a cuttlebug embossing folder, it was then colored with sparkly pebbles chalk. I used a light coat of “make it last” sealer to insure the chalk would not rub off,
Then I used a scrap of patterned paper and folded the heart, attached it to a contrasting piece of pink card stock and created a matt for it using my sizzors. Then the ribbon was added and the tag (Stampin Up) was also added.
I’ve been working the last two days for items for www.sparklensprinkle.com, Margaret now has a sister store in California and all of her designers (including me) have been busy little ‘elfs’ stamping up a storm for this project. My box will be finished up and in the mail tomorrow. Check out her stuff online, be sure if you buy her products to let her know ‘Loretta’ sent you!
So now to my happy discovery.
I don’t know about you guys, but over time those acrylic blocks we used to stamp our Unmounted stamps, well — they get mucked up. They get cloudy, dirty, stained with Staz on and just plain mucky.
Try this, stick them in the dishwasher, yupper dishwasher. When the cycle is done, take them out, any remaining gunk or staz on is easily removed using un-du Adhesive Remover. I put alittle on the most stained areas let it set a few seconds and wipe off with a clean (old terry) rag. Repeat until all stains are gone. If it is still a little ‘cloudy’ clean it one more time with good ol’ fashioned windex. The results are simply stunning. They look brand new!
Happy Stamping everyone!